I found your blog... you can't hide forever from me. And I agree about being passionate about plot holes, but I believe the point is that super heros are allowed to get away with anything. They don't have to pay for any damages they cause while saving the world. Plus, it is a cartoon, cartoons are allowed to get away with even more. If you have such problems with the movie industry my advice is to make your own movie... <3
I found your blog... you can't hide forever from me.
ReplyDeleteAnd I agree about being passionate about plot holes, but I believe the point is that super heros are allowed to get away with anything. They don't have to pay for any damages they cause while saving the world. Plus, it is a cartoon, cartoons are allowed to get away with even more.
If you have such problems with the movie industry my advice is to make your own movie... <3